HySecurity HydraLift 20 UPS Industrial Lift Gate Operator - HYDRALIFT20-HV
Call For Pricing: (800) 878-7829The HydraLift 20 UPS is an industrial lift gate operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. This operator is designed to lift an 80 ft long gate, weighing 2,000 lbs, at a rate of 1 ft/s. The HydraLift 20 UPS is suited for areas with snow/ice conditions as well as areas in which space for a slide or swing gate is not readily available. This hydraulic operator is designed to lock securely, preventing unintentional gate closing. The Uninterruptible DC Power Supply 120 provides 150 cycles after AC power loss.
*The HydraLift 20 price model's price includes two 12 inch square by 24 ft tall posts and two anchor bolt cages required for installation.
- Model: HydraLift 20
- Part #: HYDRALIFT20-HV
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- UPS Battery Voltage: 208-230V 60/50Hz
- Horsepower: 2 hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Gate Weight Max: 2,000 lb
- Gate Length Max: 80 ft
- Rate of Travel: 1ft/s
- Temperature Rating: -40º F to 158º F (-40º C to 70º C) No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power**: 208/230V 60Hz, 220V 50Hz
- 3 Phase Power**: 208/230/460V or 575V 60Hz; 220/380V 50Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- Relays: Three configurable user relays:
- one 30VDC
- 3A Solid State and two 250 VAC
- 10A electromechanical
- Optional Hy8Relay for 8 additional output relays
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized lifting posts
- Enclosure: HydraSupply: Type 3R, 30w x 42h X 12d inch
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Custom post height
- Heater Kit
- Strobe Light
- Traffic Light and more
*The operator’s normal duty cycle and the actual number of gate cycles available from battery depends upon gate resistance to travel, cycle length, battery size, state of charge, and health, ambient temperature, accessory power draw and frequency of gate cycles during power outage.
** Refer to Installed Options on pricing for all 50Hz voltages and 575V 3Ø, which are special order.
|Max. Gate Length||80 ft|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Max. Gate Weight||2,000 lbs.|
|Manufacturer||HySecurity Gate Operators, Inc.|
|Operating Speed||1 ft/s|