HySecurity StrongArm DOT 28 UPS Hydraulic Industrial Barrier Arm Opener
HySecurity StrongArm DOT 28 UPS Hydraulic Industrial Barrier Arm OpenerThe StrongArm 28 is a Department of Transportation barrier arm opener designed and manufactured by HySecurity. Capable of lifting a 28ft barrier arm to 90° in just 5 seconds, this barrier arm is made with security and accessibility in mind. Arm remains vertical when held open. The center yoke mount is capable of supporting a 28ft arm. Aluminum or aluminum-fiberglass arm options available. Keyed T-lock protects all electrical controls and parts in secure uni-body 10 gauge welded and zinc plated steel chassis. The Uninterruptible DC Power Supply provides 300 cycles UPS backup after an AC Power loss. Available in single phase only: Low voltage: 115V 60/50 Hz (requires 30A circuit) or High voltage: 208-230V 60/50 Hz (requires 15A branch circuit).
- Duty Cycle: 2,000 cycles/day
- Horsepower: 3/4hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- UPS Battery Voltage: 208-230V 60/50Hz
- Open/Close Time: 5s open/6s close
- Arm Length Max*: Up to 28ft*
- Arm Design: Center yoke. Aluminum up to 24 ft, fiberglass up to 16 ft, or aluminum-fiberglass 26+ ft
- Full Open Angle: 90°
- Temperature Rating: -40° to 158° F No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 115/208/230V 60 Hz, 110/220V 50 Hz
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230/460 or 575V † 60 Hz, 220/380V 50 Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet Gateway Accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays: one 30VDC, 3A solid state and two 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized with stainless steel cover
- Listed to UL: Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Arm light kit
*Arms 20ft or longer require counterweights.
|Max. Arm Length||28 ft.|
|Duty Cycle||2000 Cycles Per Day|
|Manufacturer||Nice | HySecurity|
|UL 325 Usage Class||Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV|
|Operating Time||5 s open / 6 s close|