The SlideSmart HD 15F Commercial Slide Gate Operator is the next generation of HySecurity slide gate openers. It allows you to reliably cycle large, heavy gates in a wide range of applications. The SlideSmart HD 15F is capable of moving gates weighing up to 3,000 pounds and spanning lengths up to 50' with its impeccably engineered design. The control unit is encased in a heavy-duty, rodent-proof enclosure that also shields it from other environmental hazards. Add in field-programmable capabilities to meet the demands of varied applications. Additionally, the SlideSmart HD 15F includes a premium through-beam photo eye and ASO Edge and it comes with a five-year warranty for added peace of mind and it's exceptionally easy to troubleshoot using its onboard event log.
• Removable Plates For Conduit
• Heavy-Duty Rodent-Proof Enclosure
• ETL (UL 325) Listed - Usage Class III, IV
• For Commercial And Industrial Applications
• Easy To Troubleshoot Using Onboard Event Log
• Through-Beam Photo Eye And ASO Edge Included
• Field-Programmable To Meet Exact Requirements Of Sites
• Compatible With HySecurity HyNet™ And Hy5B™ Accessories
• Intelligent Charging System Monitors Battery Condition To Maximize Battery Life
• Gate Keeps Moving After A Power Loss Up to 4,000' With Standard Batteries and 25,000' With Extended Batteries
• Horsepower: 1 HP
• Pull Force: 300 Lbs.
• Max. Gate Length: 50'
• Housing Material: Steel
• Max. Gate Weight: 1,500 Lbs.
• Temperature Range: -13° to 158° F
• Power Supply: 24V DC With Battery Backup
• Rate of Travel: 1.75, 2 Or 2.25' Per Second (Open/Close Speed Set Independently)
• Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485. Ethernet/Fiber Using Optional Hynet™ Gateway Accessory
SlideSmartDC Specification Sheet SlideSmart Operation Manual
|Operator Type||SlideSmart DC|
|Usage Class||III, IV|
|Max. Gate Weight||1,500 lbs.|
|Operator HP||1 HP|
|Operating Speed||1.75, 2 or 2.25 ft/s|