HySecurity StrongArm 14F UPS Industrial Barrier-Arm Operator - STRONGARM14F-LVThe StrongArm 14F is an industrial barrier arm operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. Capable of lifting a 14ft barrier arm to 90° in just 2 seconds, this barrier arm is made with security and accessibility in mind. Arm remains vertical when held open. The center yoke mount is capable of supporting a 14ft barrier arm. Keyed T-lock protects all electrical controls and parts in secure uni-body 10 gauge welded and zinc plated steel chassis. Arm motion stops upon vehicle impact. Arm available in 10, 12 or 14ft lengths. Uninterruptible DC Power supply provides 300 cycles UPS backup after AC Power loss. Available in single phase only: Low voltage: 115V 60/50 Hz (requires 30A circuit) or High voltage: 208-230V 60/50 Hz (requires 15A branch circuit).
- Duty Cycle: 2,000 cycles/day
- Horsepower: 3/4hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- UPS Battery Voltage: 115V 60/50Hz
- Open/Close Time: 2s open/3s close
- Arm Length Max*: Up to 14 ft
- Arm Design: Side mount - Side mount. Lighted aluminum arm with HyProtect™ breakaway arm mount and kill switch, up to 14 ft
- Full Open Angle: 90°
- Temperature Rating: -40º to 158º F No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 115/208/230V 60 Hz, 110/220V 50 Hz
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230/460 or 575V † 60 Hz, 220/380V 50 Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet Gateway Accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays: one 30VDC, 3A solid state and two 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated with yellow powder coating
- Listed to UL: Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Arm light kit
*Arms 20ft or longer require counterweights.
|Max. Arm Length||14 ft.|
|Duty Cycle||2000 Cycles Per Day|
|Manufacturer||HySecurity Gate Operators, Inc.|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Operating Time||2 s open / 3 s close|