The StrongArm 20 UPS is an industrial barrier arm operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. Capable of lifting a 20ft barrier arm to 90° in just 3 seconds, this barrier arm is made with security and accessibility in mind. Arm remains vertical when held open. The side mount can hold arms up to 18ft in length while the center yoke mount is capable of supporting a 20ft arm. Aluminum or fiberglass arms options available. Keyed T-lock protects all electrical controls and parts in secure uni-body 10 gauge welded and zinc plated steel chassis. UPS model includes uninterruptible power supply (DC Power Supply 60).
- Duty Cycle: 2,000 cycles/day
- Horsepower: 3/4hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- UPS Battery Voltage: 60/50Hz
- Open/Close Time: 3s open/4s close
- Arm Length Max*: Up to 20ft*, Side mount available for arms up to 18ft
- Arm Design: Side mount - aluminum up to 18 ft, fiberglass up to 16 ft or wood up to 14 ft. Center yoke mount - aluminum up to 20 ft
- Full Open Angle: 90°
- Temperature Rating: -40º to 158º F No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 115/208/230V 60 Hz, 110/220V 50 Hz
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230/460 or 575V † 60 Hz, 220/380V 50 Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet Gateway Accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays: one 30VDC, 3A solid state and two 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated with yellow powder coating
- Listed to UL: Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Arm light kit
*Arms 20ft or longer require counterweights.
|Max. Arm Length||20 ft.|
|Duty Cycle||2000 Cycles Per Day|
|Manufacturer||HySecurity Gate Operators, Inc.|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Operating Time||3 s open / 4 s close|