HySecurity HydraSupply XL Single Acting Universal Wedge HPU Replacement - HYDRASUPPLY-SI-DCThe HydraSupply XL is a single acting wedge HPU replacement, designed and manufactured by HySecurity. This HPU system allows for complete and reliable control over a Anti-Ram Crash Wedge's operation cycle. This powerful component is capable of thousands of cycles a day at a fluid rate in order to effectively control the flow of traffic while maintaining a high level of security. The UPS models grant hundreds of cycles after AC power loss with DC Power Supply w/ HyCharger DC. The HydraSupply XL is an excellent replacement HPU as well as an intuitive feature improvement option.
- Duty Cycle: 100/hr depends on wedge
- Horsepower: 4 hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Open/Close Time: 3-5 seconds, dependent on wedge specs
- Emergency Fast Operation: 1-2 seconds
- Manual Operation: Hand pump (standard)
- UPS: Up to hundreds of cycles after AC power loss with DC Power Supply w/HyCharger DC™ **
- Accumulator Backup Cycles; Either normal or EFO: up to 3 cycles with 2.5 gallon accumulator
- Accumulator: 2.5 or 5 gallon
- Reservoir size: 7 gallon
- Operating Pressure: 2500 psi
- Max Cylinder Size: up to four 2 x 12 inch cylinders or one 4 x 12 inch cylinder
- Temperature Rating: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) or -10° to 158° F (-23° to 70° C) HySecurity specified biodegradable fluid
- 1 Phase Power: 115V 60/50Hz 23A † or 208-230V 60/50Hz 11.5A. Choose voltage with care as chargers are not field convertible.
- 3 Phase Power: N/A
- Batteries: Two 110 Ah batteries located in separate DC UPS enclosure
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable options. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays: one 30VDC, 3A solid state and two 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Enclosure: HydraSupply XL: Type 3R, 91w x 122h x 41d cm (36w x 48h x 16d inch), optional NEMA 4X DC Power Supply: Type 3R, 76w x 76h x 30d cm (30w x 30h x12d inch)
- Finish: Gray polyester powdered paint finish over galvanized steel
- Electrical Certification: Control Panel certified to UL 508A by ETL
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable user relays
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
*HydraSupply™ XL retrofits most manufacturer’s vehicle barrier wedges. Contact HySecurity sales at 800-321-9947 to confirm wedge specifications
** The operator’s normal duty cycle and the actual number of combined cycles available from batteries depends upon wedge plate weight, number of batteries, state of charge and health, ambient temperature, accessory power draw and length of power outage.
***Refer to Installed Options on pricing for all 50Hz.
† 115V input requires 30A branch circuit.HydraSupplyXLSpecification Sheet HydraSupplyXL Operation Manual
|Operator Type||HydraSupply XL|
|Manufacturer||Nice | HySecurity|