HySecurity SlideSmart DC 10F Commercial Hydraulic Slide Gate Opener
HySecurity SlideSmart DC 10F Commercial Hydraulic Slide Gate OpenerThe HySecurity SlideSmart DC 10F Commercial Slide Gate Operator is a fast, commercial slide-gate operator with a high level of performance. This electromechanical model is capable of cycling a 1,000 lb, 40ft gate at an adjustable speed of 1.75/2/or 2.25s. The continuous duty cycle of this operator allows for numerous low maintenance cycles on a daily basis.
Note: Operator price includes 30 ft of #40, corrosion-resistant roller chain and two steel gate mounting brackets.
- Gate Length Max: 40'
- Gate Weight Max: 1,000 lbs.
- Pull Force*: 200 lbs.
- Rate of Travel: 1.75, 2 or 2.25 ft/s (53, 61 or 69 cm/s) Open/Close speed set independently
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Drive: Electromechanical
- Operator Horsepower: 1/2hp
- Uninterruptible Power Supply:
- Standard battery backup gate travel: Two 8Ah batteries. Up to 4,000 ft (1,219 m) after AC power loss. Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete.
- Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 50Ah batteries. Up to 25,000 ft (7,620 m) after AC power loss. Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete. Base riser required.
- Temperature Rating: -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C) No heater necessary.
- Voltage Input: 115V or 208-230V, 60/50Hz
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485. Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Two configurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc plated chassis; molded polyethylene cover
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class III, IV***
- Cycle Tested: 500,00 Cycles
- Warranty: 5-year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - accessory module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet or fiber
- Extended backup batteries
- Base extension, 12.5” (32 cm), for extended batteries or more conduit space (SlideSmart DC 10F, 15 models)
- Photo eye
- Post mount bracket
- Bolt-on gate chain brackets
- Stainless Steel Chain
- Rodent block plate for SlideSmart DC 10F, 15
* HySecurity manufacturers only reliable and powerful gate operators and provides an extra margin of power to be certain the gate works in adverse conditions. Some manufactures overstate the length and weight capacity of their operators, but HySecurity rates conservatively. Note that our pull force ratings are substantial and that extra margin of power is part of the HySecurity reputation for reliability.
|Operator Type||SlideSmart DC|
|UL 325 Usage Class||Class III, Class IV|
|Max. Gate Weight||1,000 lbs.|
|Operator HP||1/2 HP|
|Operating Speed||1.75, 2 or 2.5 Feet Per Second|
|Manufacturer||Nice | HySecurity|