Hysecurity HydraSwing 40F Industrial Swing Gate Actuator - HSG40FThe HydraSwing 40F is an industrial grade swing gate linear actuator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. The HydraSwing 40F cycles up to 4,000 lb gate (per 24 ft gate) in just 10-15 seconds. Features a durable zinc plated 1/4 inch steel chassis with stainless steel cover. Separate HydraSupply enclosure contains Smart Touch Controller and hydraulic power unit.
- Model: HydraSwing 40F
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 2 hp
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Gate Length Max*: up to 16 feet wide
- Gate Weight Max*: 4,000 lbs
- Open/Close Time** Field Adjustable: 10-15 seconds
- Finish: Zinc plated steel chassis with stainless steel cover
- Temperature Rating: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) or -10° to 158° F (-23° to 70° C) No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 208/230V 60/50Hz
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230V 60/50 Hz or 380/460V 60/50 Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays:
- one 30VDC
- 3Asolid state and two 250VAC
- 10A electromechanical
- Optional Hy8Relay for 8 additional relay outputs
- Enclosure: Type 3R, 30w x 42h x 12d inch (76w x 107h x 30.5d cm), optional NEMA 4X
- Listed to UL325: Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Warranty: 5 year
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Heater Kit
*Gate length/weight specifications are dependent on height, percentage of open area on panel and anticipated wind speed.
**Actual open/close time dependent on gate weight/length, percentage of open area on panel and anticipated wind speed.
***The operator’s normal duty cycle and the actual number of gate cycles available from battery depends upon gate resistance to travel, cycle length, battery size, state of charge and health, ambient temperature, accessory power draw and frequency of gate cycles during power outage.
|Manufacturer||HySecurity Gate Operators, Inc.|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Max. Gate Weight||4,000 lbs.|
|Max. Gate Length||16 ft|
|Operator HP||2 HP|
|Open/Close Time||10 to 15 Sec.|