HySecurity SwingRiser 30 UPS Hydraulic Industrial Swing Gate Opener - SWINGRISER30-LVThe HySecurity SwingRiser 30 UPS is an industrial swing gate operator designed and manufactured by HySecurity. SwingRiser 30 is capable of elegant cycling of gate leaves weighing up to 3,000 lb in just 30 seconds. Graceful and elegant gate operation is powered by hydraulic drive. SwingRiser posts are 80 inches tall, and can be configured to be left/right handed and inward/outward swinging. Separate HydraSupply located within 100 ft of the operator contains hydraulic power supply and Smart Touch Controller. This model contains the Uninterruptible Power Supply that will continue up to 100 cycles upon AC power failure.
- Model: SwingRiser 30 UPS
- Part #: SWINGRISER30-LV
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 1hp
- UPS Battery Voltage: 115V 60/50Hz
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Gate Length Max: up to 16 ft wide
- Gate Weight Max: 3,000 lb
- Open/Close Time: 30 seconds
- Temperature Rating: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) No heater necessary
- 1 Phase Power: 115/208/230V 60Hz; 110/220V 50Hz **
- 3 Phase Power: 208/230/460V or 575V**; 60Hz, 220/380/440V 50Hz
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
- User Controls: Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. Software.
- Relays: Three configurable user relays:
- One 30VDC
- 3A solid state and two 250VAC
- 10A electromechanical
- Optional Hy8Relay for 8 additional relay outputs
- Finish: Zinc flame sprayed
- Enclosure: HydraSupply: Type 3R, 30w x 42h x 12d inch (76w x 107h x 30.5d cm)
- Warranty: 5 year
- ETL Listed (UL325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Hy5B™ intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay™ - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HyNet™ Gateway for communicating gate system and accessory status in real time via Ethernet/fiber.
- Custom post height
- Heater Kit
*The operator’s normal duty cycle and the actual number of gate cycles available from battery depends upon gate resistance to travel, cycle length, battery size, state of charge and health, ambient temperature, accessory power draw and frequency of gate cycles during power outage.
** Refer to Installed Options on pricing for all 50Hz voltages and 575V 3Ø, which are special order.
† 115V requires a 30A branch circuit. Choose voltage with care as chargers are not field convertible.
SwingRiser Specification Sheet SwingRiser Operation Manual
|Manufacturer||Nice | HySecurity|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Max. Gate Weight||3,000 lbs.|
|Max. Gate Length||16 ft|
|Operator HP||1 HP|
|Open/Close Time||30 Sec.|